- The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (" GDPR ") is RaJen Pets sro seat of Bezručova 363, Bohumín - Záblatí, 735 52, hereinafter " administrator ").
- Contact manager information is
- Address: Bezručova 363, Bohumín - Záblatí, 735 52
- email: email@example.com
- phone: +420 602 326 235
- Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, social identity of this individual.
- The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
The administrator handles the personal data you have provided to him / her, or the personal information that the administrator has received as a result of your order.
The administrator handles your identification and contact details and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
- The legitimate reason for processing your personal information is
- performance of the contract between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) in accordance with Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the Event of Non-Order of Goods or Services.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- executing your order and exercising your rights and obligations arising from your contractual relationship with you and the trustee; personal data necessary for the successful completion of the order (name and address, contact), personal data provision is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the personal data being provided it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- Administrators automatically make individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
Retention time of data
- The administrator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 15 years if personal data are processed under consent.
- At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop services and other services related to the operation of an e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
- An administrator does not intend to pass personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
- Under the terms of the GDPR you have
- the right of access to their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to repair personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 GDPR.
- right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Conditions.
- Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data warehouses and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular well-defined access passwords, regular backups, and antivirus protection.
- The Administrator declares that personal data are only accessible to authorized persons.
These conditions are effective from 26.11.2018.