One of our standard single-post cat scratchers, built to provide relaxing scratching for any cat. 55 cm high scratching post wrapped in high-quality sisal rope.
Sisal rope: the best material for scratching
In our experience, sisal rope provides the very best scratching experience for all cats. We make sure to import only from reliable suppliers who stock rope with the best texture, colour, and durability. As a result, our scratchers and their scratching surfaces last far longer than ordinary scratching carpets or standard rope.
Create your perfect cat tree
All of our cat trees, cat scratchers, and scratching posts are bespoke and built only after we receive an order. That also means that if you would like us to adjust the height, platforms, or any other details about the cat tree, you can just let us know; We will contact you and arrange the details.
Some adjustments might not be possible exactly as you want them, because we have to make sure the final cat tree is stable and safe for the cats (or there may be technical limitations), but we always strive to match our customer‘s expectations as closely as possible.
How to contact us
If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in Czech, English, Polish, or Slovakian.
General information related to our Rajen cat trees and scratchers:
- Thickness of sisal rope: 12 mm
- Diameter of scratching posts: 145 mm
- Thickness of the posts' outer layer: 22 mm
Pillows, cushions, and hammocks
- Washable in the washing machine up to 30°C
- 19 different colours and patterns
Platforms and shelves
- Material: high-quality plywood, thickness 15 mm or 18 mm
- Paint: painted with colourless and non-hazardous (safe for children and animals) varnish
Cat tree bases
- Material: high-quality plywood, thickness 40 mm or 45 mm
- M10 metal screws and double-ended screws